A Project is a one-time investment in your landscape intended to fix a landscape issue( ie drainage) or enhance the overall beauty/functionality of your landscape. You may choose to do a landscape project choosing from a variety of materials to address Function, Landscape Enhancement, and Budget.
- Patios: Walkways, and Driveways – cost may vary based on complexity of installation, and type of materials used: pea gravel, pavers, and flagstone
- Retaining Walls: cost may vary based on complexity of installation, and materials used :landscape timbers, stacked stone, and cultured stone
- Drainage: to stop landscape erosion,and to direct water away from house and landscape
- Landscape Clean up: remove vines, scrub trees,weeds, old shrubs, English ivy, poison ivy, fallen trees, wood trash, and debris – to improve order and appearance of landscape
- Landscape Design and Renovation: removing old trees and shrubs and replacing with new – including design
- Creating garden beds: till, amend soil with compost, create edge, mulch
- Planting trees and shrubs
- Sod Installation
If you have a project in mind give us call today for a free no-obligation quote!